Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SUNDAY RIVER

Sunday River the mountain I have been skiing for my whole life and my undisputed favorie mountain of all time. My favorite trail on my favorite mountain is lollapalooza the winding long trail with lots of humps and turns. Some other good trails would be Excaliber, northern lights and cascades. Some resort options are the Jordan Grand resort hotel and Grand Summit resort hotel. I have stayed at both of these resorts multiply times and I love both of them because they both have heated pools and are slopeside residences. You ski right out of ur hotel onto the slopes and start your day without any traveling or worrying about your things in the lodge because you just get ready in your room and leave the rest there. At the end of a long day skiing you can ski right up to the door step and pop your skis off and check them in down stairs.
To book your trip click here

No comments:

Post a Comment