Thursday, September 22, 2011

CANNON MOUNTAIN


My experience at Cannon Mountain last season was my favorite of all ski trips I made because of the great food and even better conditions. I will start with what I ate which was a plate of Cajun waffle fries with maple syrup on top, dipped in ketchup those were the best plate of fries I have ever eaten, for a main course I ate a grilled Reuben which was very good as well and the portions were satisfying. Now back to the skiing, fortunately there was a snow storm that put 10 inches of fresh powder on the whole mountain the night before I arrived. The riding that day was unbelievable and going off the trail into the woods was so nice with the fresh powder on the ground. Thankfully there were not many people and plenty of trails open, the overall experience was fantastic and I look forward to going again this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment